Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Noms

In the last day, I've had so much delicious food.  Beginning with leftovers from the barbacue with a little spice of Andrew's awesome sauce, the hotdog/sausage was really great.  After lunch, Zee's friends drove us out to the village since his sister needed the car.  We pit stopped on the way and Dry (UB) bought me a doughnut.  It was so great!  Very similar to a Boston Creme, but it was sliced like a bagel and the cream was put on like cream cheese.  This should become a thing in the States, just saying.









After dinner (typical Curry Pot), Brian, Nikki, Andrew, Maren, Leslie, Lebo and I went out to karaoke, but ended up seeing the Avengers instead.  On our walk from the potential karaoke restaurant to the theater, we passed a milkshakes shop.  We all took forever to order since there were so many great options.  From sublimes to whizzers to hot chocolate, all sounded so great.  I got a peanut butter banana sublime which was basically ice cream thinned out not quite a milkshake.  It had bits of peanuts in it too.  We had to sneak our treats into the theater, so we did that awkward 'holding my hoodie and never letting go' or 'no sudden movements of my purse.'  The movie was good for a second time and I got to point out all the Cleveland scenes.  Made me kinda miss my city.
Today, Zee let me try some of his pie.  I know what you're thinking, "Megan you hate pie", but this was a meat filled pie kind of like a up scaled hot pocket.  It was good, but kind of spicy. Afterwards, Zee and I did some data entry from the last few days.

Tonight looks like plans are to go to News Cafe.  More deliciousness!!
That's it for now.
Until next time,
M.e.

No comments:

Post a Comment