Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Quick Picture Post

I realized that it's been a week since I posted.... SO here are some pictures to tide you over until I find time to collect my thoughts.  That should be soon seeing as tomorrow is our last lab!!

Enjoy!
M.e.

AIChE BBQ




Partying hard with some Cokes

Entrance to Cellar Bar




Light Saber!



Native American Dancers in Copenhagen??



Roman architecture just doesn't belong here

Boat Tour

Tour guide. Her English, Spanish and Danish were flawless




For you, Larry




Sand Castle Contest

Opera House

Naval ship yard turned into apartments



Little Mermaid statue






Spiral tower that [SPOILER!]we will climb


Ticket to the Danish Design Center


Throw back cell phones


So many great textures

YES THIS IS TRANSLUCENT CONCRETE!!!


Jackson and his many faces

Shoes.

Soft...







The climb begins


Really steep










Top step





DISNEY STORE!


The box says "Disney princess"



Invisible Man



Buffets are our favorite



Novozymes Tour 



No comments:

Post a Comment